Make this delicious cream cheese frosting that would go with any of your cupcakes and cakes!!!
280 grams (10 oz) plain cream cheese
280 grams (1 1/4 cups) whipping cream (or heavy cream)
30 grams (3 tablespoons) powdered sugar
1 teaspoon orange blossom water (or vanilla extract)
– In a large bowl, combine the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and orange blossom water. Mix.
– Beat with a hand mixer until you get a thick cream texture with soft peaks.
– In a separate bowl, soften the cream cheese using a rubber spatula.
– Add 1/3 of the whipped cream to the softened cream cheese. Beat with the hand mixer for 30 seconds until both are well incorporated.
– Add another 1/3 of the whipped cream to the mixture and continue beating.
– Finally, add the last 1/3 of the whipped cream and use your spatula to fold the ingredients in a gentle circular movement, from top to bottom, so we keep the nice fluffy volume of the whipped mixture.
– Now you need cupcakes! Watch the video on how to make these delicious carrot cake cupcakes!
– Use this cream cheese frosting to top your cupcakes. Note that the cupcakes have to be at room temperature before doing so!
– And that’s it! Yummy! Bon appetite!